September 24, 2012

Grand Re-Opening? . . . . .Maybe?

Hey, fellows

I wanted to throw this out there; see if anybody was interested.  I guess it's mostly been because I've been on a creative kick but I thought it might be run to reopen the Camel Exchange.

My skills have improved in other areas since the last time I've posted here.  I guess, you can say, practice makes perfect and I'm always up for practice.

Let me know what you guys think.  If yes, wonderful and I know we'll have a blast.  if no, no hard feelings.  Times change and lives change.  Entirely up to you.

~Jay

3 Comments:

Blogger Caroline said...

Post something we can play with please!

8:41 pm  
Blogger Jason said...

That's one for Caroline. Anybody else?

What do you think, Caroline? Should I just post something and we'll roll with it?

1:18 am  
Blogger Caroline said...

You post something and I'll see if I can do something with it... maybe the others will come over to see what we are playing with!

7:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home