May 29, 2006

Monsterquences Head/Body


Following on from Caroline's Monsterquences posting a couple of weeks ago, this is a starter for anyone to provide a head or a body to attach to my undisclosed monster head and body. If you draw one, could you keep it under wraps for the moment, and just put the url location of it either in the comments, or on an email. If you have drawn a body, you might like to post up a similar starter for legs!

That may be as utterly clear as a deep squelchy bog - refer back to Caroline's item for a better idea. Anyway, we've all played this as kids haven't we? Incidentally, the head, body or legs can be animal, monster, human, vegetable or mineral - don't feel restricted to monstrousness alone...

2 Comments:

Blogger Joy Eliz said...

Ok...I think I get it...I've put this in my 'want-to-do' pile:)

11:13 am  
Blogger Caroline said...

I've lost the one I've done so and hav eno given up looking for it sorry - I'm busy this weekend so I'll be doing another and sending something in next week!

8:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home